The company established an "audit committee" on June 20, 2017. The committee is composed of all independent directors, the number of which shall not be less than 3, one of whom shall be the convener, and at least one shall have accounting or financial expertise.
The Duties of This Committee Are As Follows:
- Establish or amend the internal control system in accordance with Article 14-1 of the Securities and Exchange Law.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the internal control system.
- According to the provisions of Article 36 of the Securities and Exchange Act, to stipulate or amend the procedures for handling major financial business activities: the acquisition or disposal of assets, engage in derivative commodity trading, loan funds to others, endorse or provide guarantees for others.
- Matters involving the directors' own interests.
- Significant asset or derivative transactions.
- Significant fund loans, endorsements or guarantees.
- Raising, issuing or private placement of equity securities.
- Appointment, dismissal or remuneration of certified public accountants.
- Appointment and removal of financial, accounting or internal audit supervisors.
- Annual financial report signed or stamped by the chairman, manager and accounting supervisor, and the second quarter financial report subject to verification by accountants.
- Other major matters specified by the company or the competent authority.
The resolution on the preceding matter shall be approved by at least one-half of all members of the Committee and shall be submitted to the Board of Directors for resolution.
|committee title||name||main education||main experience|
|Convener||Chung-Chuan Shih||Master of Laws, National Chengchi University|
achelor of Management, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
|Chief Accountant of Yageo Certified Public Accountants|
Practicing Lawyer of Yageo Law Firm
Principal Accountant of Jiahong Certified Public Accountants
Leading lawyer of Jiahong Law Firm
Audit Assistant of Ernst & Young Joint Accounting Firm
|Committee Member||Chih-Hung Hsieh||Doctor of Law, National Chengchi University|
Doctor of Public Law, Graduate School of Law, Waseda University
|Full-time Associate Professor, Department of Law, Fu Jen Catholic University|
Associate Dean of Faculty of Law, Fu Jen Catholic University
Dean of the Department of Law, Fu Jen Catholic University
Adjunct Associate Professor of Shih Hsin University
Adjunct Associate Professor, Taipei University of Education
|Committee Member||Chen Chiang||Master of Business, Department of Accounting and Information Technology, National Chung Cheng University |
Bachelor of Law, Department of Law, National Chung Hsing University (now Taipei University)
|Chiang Chen Law Firm|
National Zhongshan Academy of Sciences
Teacher of Promotion and Education Office of Chung Yuan Christian University
Part-time Lecturer, Department of Accounting and Information Technology, Chung Cheng University