Corporate Governance Supervisor
In order to implement corporate governance and enhance the effectiveness of the board of directors, the board of directors approved the establishment of a corporate governance supervisor on March 30, 2021. Mr. Huang Kuei Chin, financial department assistant manager, with over 3 years of supervisor-level experience in finance, accounting, and stock market affairs of public companies will serve the role.
- To conduct the meetings of the Board of Directors and shareholders' meetings in accordance with the law.
- Preparation of minutes of board meetings and shareholders' meetings.
- Assist directors in their appointment and continuing education.
- Provide directors with information necessary for the execution of their duties.
- Assist directors in complying with laws and regulations.
- Other matters in accordance with the articles of incorporation or contract.